Town Municipal Operations Update
The following Municipal Operations will remain in place until further notice Detailed information on all offices can be found on the Town’s website at www.salisburynh.org
● Contact April Rollins at [email protected] or 648-6320
● Please email the Town Clerk at [email protected] with complete vehicle information (if you can scan the old registration and e/mail also that would be very helpful) for renewals. New registrations require certificate of title application (CTA - Town Clerk in RED at bottom) or original title filled out, current registration and plate TYPE request (i.e. passenger, state park, moose, farm, agricultural). Vanity plates require an additional application and Veteran plates need additional documentation through DMV, who should be contacted directly.
● To licence your dog e/mail the Town Clerk with your pets information and rabies vaccination documentation.
● Vital Records ~ Print application off website, mail in with a check and copy of your driver’s license.
● Tax Payments can be mailed or dropped off at the drop box at the Town Offices. Questions please email at [email protected]
● E/mail Chuck Bodien at [email protected] Building permits and other documentation can be dropped off at the Academy Hall or mailed in to PO Box 214. If you are submitting completed projects, please email photos.
Salisbury Free Library:
● The Library remains closed until further notice
Town Hall Activities:
● All activities scheduled at the Town Hall are suspended until further notice.
● The Transfer Station is open Wednesday 2pm-6pm and Saturday 8am-4pm
● Please do not congregate at the Transfer Station. Keep a 6 foot distance to protect all citizens and staff.
● If you are looking to obtain a burn permit that is seasonal (Class 1 or Class 2) you may fill one out on the NH Division of Forest & Land’s website. Class 3 burn permits will need to be inspected by a Fire Warden, which are listed here https://www.salisburynh.org/forest-fire-wardens Please make an appointment and remember to social distance!
Thank you for your understanding and we will continually be working to facilitate your needs.